Youtube is the leading video streaming platform for Smartphone and PC users. Youtube is a Google product and it has tonnes of informational, educational, motivational, musical videos, etc. Anybody can get access to the YouTube interface with ease, but we need to Sign-In to access age-restricted content. Moreover, we need to create a channel to interact with other channels or to comment under the other videos. Many out there learning many new things from YouTube and on the other hand, millions of people are making money by displaying ads on their videos, etc.
Those are the advantages of YouTube and Learning or to get entertained is the main thing one would look forward to. In order to do that, you may head over to https://youtube.com on any web browser on your Android, iPhone or Windows, Mac computer. Search for any video and watch it right away.
Coming to the easy user interface of the YouTube, it has a web app. You can download and install Youtube app on your Android from Google Play. iOS users can get the youtube app from the App Store. What about PC users?, Don’t they have an alternative way to watch movies or shows apart from the traditional way of watching YouTube videos using the Web Browser?.
Yes, they have. In this article, I will guide you Download YouTube for Windows 10 PC/Laptop. Remember, whatever the instructions you are about to follow, are same in case of Windows 7 to Windows 10 including Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Advantages of Using a Youtube App on PC
PC users will have a great time of watching movies and tv shows on their machine using an app rather than on a web browser. Let me explain you how. Web browsers cannot handle heavy load and that can be like handling too many tabs at a time. There are chances that the browser may result in a crash.
Moreover, youtube will keep tracking your activity and provides you more personalised auto suggestions and search results over time. But that won’t help if you clear the browser cache and that’s again one more disadvantage with a web browser. Check what are the advantages you will get with a Youtube App on your laptop.
- No Crash Reports and very fewer interruptions.
- Almost zero disturbance from other tasks.
- More personalised search results.
- Super Cool user interface.
- Fluid flow video motion.
- Enhanced Sound Quality.
- Auto Responsive Video Orientation.
So, Ready right? check out the instructions provided below.
Download Youtube for Windows 10 PC or Laptop Using Bluestacks 3 Android Emulator
As there is not Youtube.exe app either from Youtube developers or from Microsoft, you cannot install youtube app on your Windows computers. Is there any other method?, Yes there is. That method will be associated much with the famous Android Emulator (Bluestacks).
Bluestacks is an Android emulator and one of the best of its kind. You can install almost any Android app or game on your Windows, Mac or a Linux computer. The latest version of bluestacks is Bluestacks 3, get it from the official website.
I hope you don’t need an instruction manual to install bluestacks 3 on your Windows computer. Ok, more time wasting discussions. Go through the instructions provided below to download Youtube for Windows 10 Laptop or PC using Bluestacks 3.
- Download Bluestacks 3.exe for your Windows 10 or earlier computer from the official link provided above.
- Install the Bluestacks 3 Android emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the console of Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows computer.
- Open Google Play app and type “Youtube” and hit enter.
- Log In with your Google ID to authenticate the installation process.
- Enable AppSync if it prompts you. By the way, it will take you to the YouTube App page on the Google Play App.
- Click on “Install” button to Install Youtube on Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
- That will take some time depending on your system configuration and speed of the internet connection.
- Go back to the Home Screen or All Apps section of the Bluestacks App Player to access YouTube app.
Now you can watch all your favourite movies, tv shows, programs and education videos, etc on your Windows computer. Sign In with your Google Account or Gmail Id to access age restricted content on Youtube App.
Follow the instructions provided above to download youtube for windows 10 computer using bluestacks 3 app player. Any trouble with bluestacks?, you can use the Andyroid or the Droid4x android emulator. Thank you so much for reading this guide.