vChannel is a Free RSS Feed Video Player that streams pretty much everything from around the web for you. Video Channel feeds are completely based on RSS 2.0 specification with almost all streaming platforms out there.
The best part of the vChannel is that it supports Chromecast. Go ahead and download vChannel for PC on Windows or Mac and stream everything on your computer from various sources on the web through RSS Feed.
vChannel provides you homemade videos, series, tv shows, movies and pretty much everything in between. Everything will be super fun and easy if you have an Android device as you can download the app from Google Play Store. If you would love to stream the stuff on you computer, I am happy to help you as you are already on this page.
Features of vChannel
It has a bunch of great features such as adding custom channels to the app, adding favourite channels to a separate list for quick access, etc.
- Stream Movies, TV Shows, Series and everything High Quality with ease.
- vChannel features multiple sources for every video and clip. It will try one by one let’s you watch without any interruptions. If you face any issues with one channel, it will automatically pings another channel with in the matter of seconds.
- Add Custom channels on the go to watch them from RSS Feed.
- Chromecast Support: If you have a chromecast device, you can easily stream everything with no issues.
- Favourites: List out all your favourite channels to quick access them anytime you want to watch some video stuff.
Experience them on your smartphones and computers now. One thing that I would like to mention here is that, most of the users of the app says that the Error upon closing the app is quite annoying.
On top of that, few says that the app is not properly working on some samsung devices. Please post your honest review on vChannel using the comments below this page. You may go ahead and get this app on your computer to make the job of streaming videos easier.
Download vChannel for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
As we already know that the Android apps are actually not meant for Computers, you are not allowed to install them. Wait a minute and take a look about the Android emulators provided below.
Those are the wonderful Android app players that lets you run all android games and apps including vChannel on Windows and Mac computers.
If you wish to continue, please download any of them and install it by following the regular guidelines of installing (.exe) on Windows (.dmg) on Mac computer.
What if you would like to get vChannel on your Linux based personal computer? Genymotion will do that job for you on the go.
How to Install & Stream vChannel on PC using Android Emulators?
Once you are done with the installation of the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac or Linux computer, go ahead right now.
- Open up the installed Android Emulator (Bluestacks, or Andyroid, or Droid4X, or AmiDuos) on your Windows, or Mac, or Linux computer.
- Use the Search bar or go to Google Play and type “vChannel for PC” or simply “vChannel” and hit enter. Of course, you don’t need to hit enter, it will show up the results upon giving your query automatically.
- Meanwhile you please stay calm and hit “Install” button to get vChannel on your PC.
- Once, the installation is over, you may run the app; Tap “Open” or go all apps section on your Android Emulator and open up the app.
That’s all about the installation of the vChannel RSS Player for PC, please ask your questions if any.
vChannel is the most beautiful RSS Video App one could enjoy watching stuff on their smartphones and computers. Add RSS Feed of all your favourite channels at once and enjoy the stuff without limitations.
Interesting Read: How to Install a Public Safety App MobilePatrol on PC