Telegram X for PC: Telegram X is the new invention from the Official Telegram LLC with added features. Telegram X is the fastest Instant Messaging App which is far better than the Official Telegram App and somewhere it is similar to WhatsApp.
It is built on TDLib as an alternative IM with slicker animations, and a bunch of experiment features.
Telegram X gets you everything that you can see on Telegram Messenger and even more features this time with end to end encryption.
The redesigned UI/UX of the brand new Telegram X will make you say wow. In this tutorial, I will help you get Telegram X on Windows, Mac, Linux PC.
The introduction of Video Pop-Out feature in Telegram X app is the finest attribute ever. Whenever you try to watch a video from a chat head or a group, Telegram X will send out the video to top and still you can read, chat with others while watching the video. If you ever have used facebook app (updated) on smartphone or pc, you will notice the similar feature.
Download Telegram X for PC on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
As already discussed, Telegram X has a bunch of features added for testing. We can’t say that these are the final features; the developers may add more or change few already has. Just download telegram x app on pc and test it, post your feedback and let’s wait for the feature or modification from the developers. The best thing about the Telegram LLC is that they will consider your feedback and work for it.
Actually, Telegram X App for Windows and Mac computers is not yet available. But you can still download it via android emulators; find the instructions provided below.
1. Download Bluestacks 3 Latest Version from the official website. Choose Bluestacks3.exe for Windows computers and Bluestacks3.dmg for Mac. If you are using Linux, please choose Genymotion Android Emulator. Genymotion is the perfect choice for you and kindly follow the instructions provided on the official page to install it on your Linux computer.
2. Install Bluestacks (or) Genymotion on your Windows or Mac or Linux computer.
3. Open bluestacks on your Windows or Mac computer; Open Genymotion on your Linux computer.
4. Now, open Google Play app on Android App Player (Bluestacks or Genymotion).
5. Type “Telegram X” and search for the same; make sure the internet connection is active on your desktop or laptop.
6. Tap “Install” which is in green colour; the installation will take space immediately and take up sometime to finish.
Once the installation is over, you can find Telegram X on PC inside bluestacks or genymotion. Join Telegram X on your PC and Telegram Groups and chat with your friends with end-to-end encryption. If you still have any issues, please comment below and get your issues solved as soon as possible.
Interesting Read: Vlogit for PC Windows & Mac – Video Editing App for YouTubers & Vloggers