Bluestacks is one of the finest Android Emulators available for Windows, Mac desktops and personal computers. It will run Android operating system on your computer so that it can install Android Apps on Windows or Mac with no issues. If you are an Android lover and don’t have a high end smartphone; Bluestacks is a sweet den for you. But you require a personal computer (laptop) or desktop and it can be either Mac or Windows. Let’s talk about How to Root Bluestacks 4 in this article.
Just go through What is Rooting if you don’t know about it. Of course, it’s our job to explain you; rooting is nothing but revoking the restrictions put by the operating system and opening the doors to privileged control of your device. Generally rooting is done for the Android devices and we call it Jailbreaking for iOS devices. This time, we are going to Root Bluestacks on Windows; interesting, isn’t it?.
Just go through the step by step instructions provided on this page to enjoy Rooted Bluestacks 4 on your Windows or Mac computer.
How to Root Bluestacks 4?
Download Bluestacks 4 Installer for your Windows or Mac computer form the official website. But make sure that your computer is eligible to carry out the operation.
Note: Your pc should be at least have 2 GB RAM and have enough free space in the Hard Disk (2GB suggested). Also make sure that you are running the most recent version of the operating system (Windows or Mac) to avoid bugs and issues.
1. Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows; tap “Continue” on the installation wizard of the bluestacks 4.
2. Make sure that the two options “App Store Access”, “Application Communications” are checked and then tap “Install”.
3. As soon as you do that, installation of bluestacks take place; tap “Continue” to go ahead.
4. You may come across a pop up saying “System software from developer Bluestacks Systems, Inc.” was blocked from loading. For that you need to open “Security & Privacy” if you are on Mac; Windows users will be able to open up necessary settings wizard from the Bluestacks installation wizard itself.
5. Tap “Allow” to make changes to the settings. Please make sure that the second option as shown above is selected; App Store and identified developers. If you do this, you don’t need to always allow permissions to install apk files from third party developers while installing on your pc.
6. You will be asked to enter the passcode of your Macbook or Windows pc while making changes to the settings.
7. Come back to the Home screen of the Bluestacks 4 and set it up using the Google Account (Gmail ID) to download apps and games.
8. Bluestacks 4 may look like that if everything carried out perfectly. Now starts the actual Bluestacks 4 Rooting process; get ready guys.
9. Download “KingRoot” application on your personal computer from the XDA Forums Official Website. Please do not download the PC version; you should download KingRoot Apk as you are going to install it on your Bluestacks as an Android Application.
10. Double click the KingRoot Apk file on your computer and choose “Open with Bluestacks” to install KinRoot Apk on your Mac or Windows.
11. As soon as the installation is over; you will get a notification from Bluestacks saying the installation is completed.
12. Open Kingroot App on your personal computer; go to home screen of the bluestacks app player and access KingRoot App.
13. Click “KingRoot” app to open it up on your personal computer; Click “Try It” to start the rooting process.
14. As soon as you do that you will come to know that the Kingroot App is analysing the system and adopting the rooting environment.
15. Whenever you come across an option “Try Root”; just hit it and wait for sometime. Give it sometime and then you can come to know that the Bluestacks 4 is Rooted.
If you wish to check if the root is successful or not; use the Root Checker app which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Interesting Read: Download iOS Emulator for Android to Install iOS Apps on Android
Root Bluestacks and enjoy restrict free app installation and the ability to make changes to the Android system at root level. Please follow the instructions provided above to make it happen. Please comment below if you have any issues regarding the rooting process of bluestacks 4.