Would you like to use 2 social accounts in one phone? Are you tired logging in to the secondary social account or switching the accounts?. Parallel Space Lite is the only solution that will help you resolve all your issues related dual social accounts.
Today, I will show you how to use 2 WhatsApp Accounts in one Android device using the Parallel Space Lite App. The process will be same for every social app such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Line, Imo and Games.
Let’s take an example to better understand the concept “Parallel Space Lite WhatsApp Dual Accounts”. For example, you were in a serious conversation with your boss or team leader on WhatsApp Personal Chat or a Group Chat and your family member or friend messages you continuously but you will not reply to them; that will cause a minor rupture with your relation. Exactly the same will happen sometimes with your boss/team leader as well.
If you have two whatsapp accounts in one phone, you can easily switch your accounts based on requirement. I hope you can understand the other advantages of having two social accounts. So, let’s go ahead try Two WhatsApp Accounts with Parallel Space Lite App.
Advantages of Parallel Space Lite App
If you are a gamer, you will have a great time using the Parallel Space Lite App. You can play the game with two accounts and at two different levels and characters. That will help you upgrade the level easily and quickly as well. So, you can easily organise things well; prioritise work, family, friends and all.
Trick: If you are using Parallel Space App along with the Parallel Space Lite App; you are not limited to only two accounts.
So, if you would like to use multiple accounts at once in one Android device, use both Parallel Space Lite App and Parallel Space App.
Interesting Read: 50+ London WhatsApp Group Link List (2018) – Join Immediately
Parallel Space Lite WhatsApp Dual Accounts Explained
I hope you are not an iOS user; please look for the alternatives if you have an iPhone and I suggest you don’t waste your time here. This article is exclusively for Android users.
1. Open Google Play and search for the Parallel Space Lite App.
2. Tap “Install” and click “Accept” to start the installation process. Please wait for sometime; meanwhile just observe the installation percentage. Go back to the home screen to witness the Parallel Space Lite App on your Android device.
3. Once you find the app on your Android device; tap the app to open up.
4. Clone Apps section will display all the social apps and instant messaging apps you have already installed on your Android devices. So, you can quickly create the secondary account for all of them using the Parallel Space Lite App.
5. Tap “WhatsApp” and click “Accept”.
6. So, you need to install one more app called Parallel Space 64Bit Support. Don’t worry, you can easily download the app from the Google Play. No need to search for the app separately, just tap “Install” and it will take you to the installation page and then you need to follow the as usual instructions.
7. Tap “Install” and “Accept” and then wait for sometime. Once you are done installing the Parallel Space Lite 64bit Support App for Whatsapp, you will be automatically redirected to the Parallel Space Lite WhatsApp configuration.
8. Tap “AGREE AND CONTINUE” option and then you can restore if you have any backup on the secondary number or simply click “SKIP”.
Please enter the OTP that you get while installing the second WhatsApp account on your Android using the Parallel Space Lite App. On the other hand, you can try out WhatsApp Mod Apps such as WhatsApp Plus, ZeWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp to get more features.