Camscanner uses the camera of your Android device to capture a photo of any document or bill receipt. Then, the advanced programming capabilities of the Camscanner app will help let you crop it carefully to make it as a scanned copy of the original document or bill receipt.
This way, you don’t need to pay charges to a Xerox shop owner or a Fax shop owner. You can create your own scanned copies of your documents such as PAN Card, Adhar Card, Driving License, Marks Cards, Transfer Certificates, Hospital Bills, etc.
One more major feature of using Camscanner for Windows or Mac is that it will create a wonderful PDF file from the images or photos you capture using your device’s camera.
Upon doing required changes to the document, you can share it with anybody you want right from the app itself. When it comes to the question of how to scan a document in laptop?, installing Camscanner on PC is the right method we have got.
But the saddest thing is that, Camscanner app is not available for Windows, Mac or Linux computers. No worries, you can still make it possible by going through a simple method which is shared below, go ahead.
Download Camscanner for PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) – Capture, Crop, Edit & Send
Downloading Camscanner Apk file is the simplest thing you have got. You can use multiple tools and websites to download any app from the Google Play.
Here is a simple method shared for you.
1. Go to Apk Downloader Site from this link.
2. Open Google Play in a new tab and type “Camscanner” and hit enter. Tap the first app and copy the URL of that application.
3. Now paste that URL into the Apk Downloader as shown below.
4. Now tap “Generate Download Link” to Download Camscanner Apk on your pc (Windows or Mac or Linux).
5. Download and Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer from the official website.
6. Open up the Bluestacks App Player on your computer and go to File Menu and tap “Open”.
7. Select the Camcanner Apk file and hit “Ok” or “Enter”.
That’s all you need to do. The app’s installation will take sometime and you can find it from the “All Apps” section of the bluestacks app player. If you cannot find it from the all apps section, please follow the guidelines provided above; I am pretty sure you will be able to install the app without any issues.
Interesting Read: Mindly for PC (Windows, Mac) – A Wonderful Productivity Tool